We arrived at the airport Wednesday morning to find our flight to Salt Lake oversold, and they were asking for 3 volunteers. I told them the girls and I would volunteer depending on what flight they could get us on next. The Delta rep said he could get us out at 5:00pm and we would get $1200.00 in Delta travel vouchers($400.00 per each paid traveler). YA-H00, We'll take it!!!! Thank goodness my friend Natalie lives 10 minutes away as Jer was long gone by this point. She picked us up and we spent a fun 7 hrs. at her home. She even fit in a cut and highlights on me. Thanks so much Natalie and Ryan for letting us invade your home unexpectedly. It was so fun visiting with you, and my girls look forward to seeing your girls again.
Molly is having a difficult time with all the new faces. She's just a little unsure of her surroundings right now. Amazing how babies know exactly when things aren't the same. Kenz went to school with grandma today. At 1:20pm Madi said she was going to lay down for a little rest, and then woke up at 4:30. Wow, she never naps. Our long travel day must have worn her out. Tonight we played on Wii Fit. It's tons of fun! I'm worn out and ready for bed after my Wii Fit workout.:)
I'm sad that I missed the girls night out Wed. night back home for Marianne. Go figure I fly out the same day as that. I hope everyone had a wonderful time, I miss you all!!!
Banana Split Pudding Cups
4 months ago








4 comments:
Jill, I think you have ALL the luck!! First, Wendy's gives you a ton of free gift certificates and now Delta vouchers. I want some of your luck!! You go Girl!! You so totally deserve it!!
Wow thats great, I never get anything free. If it were me they would just bump me and say to bad.
I am so sad that I didn't see that you had left a message about eh pool on Monday...bummer! I will totally have to take you up on that when you get back! I hope you guys got to Utah okay!!! What dates are you going to be out there? I think Caleb and I are coming out for a wedding...now we just have to find a good ticket, or just suck it up and make the drive. Call me sometime and we can chat it up!!
Been wondering where you've been. I didn't realize you'd already left. Sounds like a great trip so far. Miss you already! Enjoy!
Post a Comment