We attended the girls Fine Art fair at the school Thursday evening. We looked at all their artwork for the year. I'm always so impressed with the art projects they do at this school. I was also very impressed with the Tornado in Kenzie's class. They just finished up the weather section in science. I'm so proud of my girls and what wonderful students they are. It has been a wonderful school year with great teachers.Madi's art *princess, ground hog, and in her classroom. Kenzie's art*Dori fish & dragon, and in her classroom.
Kenzie and Madi, what beautiful little artists you are! I LOVE the cute Dori Kenz and Madi that is such a beautiful princess! I miss you both. Can't wait to see you and your Mom and Dad and little Miss Molly in one month!!!! Yeah! Give your mom a hug for me today!
What wonderful art! I love it! It is so fun seeing what great work you two do Kenzie and Madi! Jill, I love your blog. It's fun to see what you are up to. We love to travel too and wish we could get away more.
2 comments:
Kenzie and Madi, what beautiful little artists you are! I LOVE the cute Dori Kenz and Madi that is such a beautiful princess! I miss you both. Can't wait to see you and your Mom and Dad and little Miss Molly in one month!!!! Yeah! Give your mom a hug for me today!
What wonderful art! I love it! It is so fun seeing what great work you two do Kenzie and Madi! Jill, I love your blog. It's fun to see what you are up to. We love to travel too and wish we could get away more.
Post a Comment