I just finished watching American Idol. Did anyone else see Dylan McKay(aka Luke Perry)in the audience? Any old 90210 fans out there?!!!! He looked so cute sitting there with his kids. LOVE HIM!!! I'm a little sad because I really wanted David Cook to do well. I have cheered Cook on all season. Not that he did bad, but David A. blew me away tonight. Of course whoever wins they will both do great, but it's a competition and if a winner is to be crowned David A. should win. He gave it his all, he came to win.








4 comments:
HI
We haven't watched it yet! The west coast! It made me feel good that David A. did good! My sister was at the Jazz vs Laker game when he sang - my mom called me & said that my sister had called her & held her cell phone up so my mom could hear David A sing! Too funny! My mom thinks he is adorable! I am sure she is watching it RIGHT now & loving it!!! Cannot wait to see it! Lisa
I missed it, it was just too busy tonight! I think I'm the only one in the country who didn't stop their life to watch. What is wrong with me? It's so good to hear from you and we are thrilled you are coming soon. Make sure Kenz calendars plenty of time for Max. Do you have the exact dates yet?
If David A. doesn't win after last nights performance, something is wrong. He sang out of his mind and I loved that he was so emotional and gave it his all!!!! He is such a talented young man!!
**GO DAVID A.**
I think this is the best final I have ever watched. I couldn't even vote because I like both Davids so much!
Post a Comment