
I think it was 1989, right Bev? I remember it being the craziest, most fun night going to the NKTOB concert with friends. We were jumping all over screaming our heads off!!!!! It also happened to be the night of my most embarrassing moment ever. We were leaving the concert when a friend stopped me and said, "Jill, you started your . and it's all over the back of your shorts!" I was horrified. (Guess I had been so excited for the concert, I wasn't keeping track of the calender) I made my best friend Beverly give me the jacket she was wearing!! Bev, to this day I will continue to Thank You since you were wearing a sports bra only underneath!!! So funny!!!What a night!!!
Memories of that night came back this morning as I watched NKTOB on The Today Show!! I think it's a little odd and funny they are getting back together years later. I guess everyone deserves a comeback, I just don't see myself screaming at their concert again anytime soon!








4 comments:
...and I just came to terms with the fact that leggings are back...
Was it just me or did they sound a little off when they performed on the Today Show? Maybe I was more focused on them instead of their music when I was young. Definitely brought back some memories though!
No, Ginny, it wasn't just you, they sounded awful. Of course now that I think back, did they ever sound good? I'm trying to remember what I liked about them. Funny how intrests change with time.
Post a Comment