Monday, May 12, 2008

One would say I've wasted the day away!

OK, so I played on my blog a little too much today. First, I have new blogger buddies on my link list. New friends from church, and friends from Syracuse!!! Second, I have changed my template 5 times today. I really liked the one before this current one, but felt the post background was busy and made it hard to read posts. So how do you like this one? Let me know. Although if you don't like it as much as the scrapbook look I had an hour ago, I don't know if I'll change it anytime soon, I can't waste another day like this. Molly probably has the songs on my blog memorized since we sat in the office all day! Not good!!

11 comments:

Jill said...

Thanks Quinci for the website. Made it so easy!! Ash, it's
www.thecutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com

Mindy M. said...

You deserve to sit at the computer for one full day and not feel guilty!! I do love your blog and the background! I love to sit @ the computer and do work and just listen to everyones music! That's my biggest weakness~~

April said...

I like your Blog page..it's cute.
I am still working the kinks out in mine, but it's easy to getyour blog full page. I can show you some time...you just have to choose a different layout.
:)

Lynell said...

Yippie! It was so fun to hear from you. I love your background so happy and warm. Great choice. Your kids are sooooo adorable. What a pleasure it was to look over the fun things that have been going on in your life. I'll definately check in often.

Anonymous said...

Jill,

I think I like the sunflower background better cause you can read your wording better. Have a great day running errands. Talk to you later!!!!

Love,
JEN

May 13, 2008 9:22 AM


Lisa said...
Hi Jill
Love your cute background! I was checking your blog this morning. That is neat you keep up with Syracuse people. I have only been to Syracuse for Melissa's baby shower. No time for anything anymore! Anyway, just wanted to finally comment on your blog! Cute! Lisa

May 13, 2008 11:47 AM


Quinci said...
I would love to meet up and do lunch sometime! That would be way fun! Let me know when you would like to!!! By the way, love the blog-lift..super cute!

May 13, 2008 2:49 PM

Ginny said...

Really like the yellow background! I know what you mean about "wasting the day away on the blog"...I do that often! lol

Ashley said...

Jill,
Now look what you made me do! I wasted my evening changing up mine! How fun though! I have tried doing that before with no luck. Thanks for your help! This was a better website than the last I tried. I love how your background matches the flowers in the girls hair! So cute.

Anonymous said...

Tomorrow works good for me!! Noonish works for me! Let me know if that works for you! Or maybe I'll just give you a call a bit later tonight!

Anonymous said...

Sounds good to me! I'll see you in the Oak Park food court around noon!! See you there!

Lynell said...

I just tried to leave a comment on Lisa's blog. But, I was rejected! Ü Tell her I said "Hi"

SUMMER said...

Jill- so sorry to just be getting back to you.. I just realized I never got back to you. And yes.. you can use my blog about American Idol. If you still want to that is..