I can't believe she's nine months. This last month has been really fun watching all the new things Molly is doing.
*weighs 20 lbs and is 27 1/2 inches long
*has started to have stranger anxiety
*She is loving finger foods. She is so cute picking food up with her cute chubby fingers. Especially loves veggie puffs, bananas, bread, & cheerios.
*Just about to crawl. Gets nervous to go forward.
*rolls around like a Nascar racer drives.
*knows her name
*puts her tongue on her teeth making the S(we think for sis) sound whenever she sees Kenz and Madi. Makes many syllable noises when babbling.
*seems to think her exersaucer is the place to poop. Blowouts always happen while she's in it.
*makes squealing sounds that could make dolphins come calling. Also makes sweet whispering sounds. I love it!!!!
*sleeping in her crib and loves it
*I so love listening to her babble after she awakes and is just playing in her crib.
*loves being surrounded with toys
*best little traveler
*still nursing
*loves daddy singing her to sleep
*thinks her sisters are the best
*has the best laugh and sweetest smile in the world!!!!
Molly has blessed our lives more than I can ever put into words. She is amazing!!!!








No comments:
Post a Comment