Friday night: Jeremy and I attended the visitation to see Marianne. There were so many beautiful pictures of Rich and their family all around. A wonderful video slide show was playing with pictures of Rich's life. By the age of 36 he had so many wonderful life experiences. He "Lived Rich"!!!
Saturday: McKenzie had her Piano Merits at 9:00am. We were excited to learn yesterday that she received a perfect score!! Way to go Kenzie, I'm so proud of the wonderful piano player you are. We attended Rich's memorial service in the afternoon.
Sunday:Had a wonderful Mother's Day. I love my three girls so very much. I'm so grateful I get to be their mom. They bring joy into my life everyday!! I love my new flower pots and flowers, and the cute handmade gifts! I loved the brunch Jer and the girls made!! It was a great day!








6 comments:
Hi Jill! It is Quinci from the ward. Check out my blog, I have added the links for the scrapbook templates.
www.menssenfamily.blogspot.com
You are such a great mom and a wonderful friend! Your girls are sooo adorable . . I type that every time, but it's the truth!! You can see from the pictures you truly adore your girls and they love you too. Such a great family!!
Jill, first of all, how did you get your background soooo cute?! I LOVE it. I have tried to do that before but can't get it right. you will have to teach me in June at Mom's. I love all the pictures of you and the girls. I think the one of you smiling at Jer is really sweet. You are such a beautiful mother. I am so glad you had a nice day! By the way did you see Ash's first post!??? So, exciting. I told my mom when she comes into town we would start her and dad's blog and she said she just doesn't have time, but I told her she could do ONE post a month and she should be able to handle that. Don't you agree? Wouldn't it be so fun to have the whole fam on board? You should get your sisters to do them also!
P.S. I love your red pots. They are beautiful. Can't wait to see your cabinets
I love your new background. So very very cute! I am glad you had a good weekend!
Happy Mother's day...glad you had a good weekend. Everything sounds so nice. Every time I look at the picture of Molly, I see you as a little girl...I can still picture you walking around with your binky in your mouth....you loved your binky.....so adorable. Love you and all your family.
Post a Comment