We met friends at the Farmstead on Wednesday afternoon. The favorite events were brushing the calf, and bottle feeding the goats. The is a little gem hidden in the city, and it's FREE!! We had a great time!! Once again I was camera happy so another slide show to enjoy!
Banana Split Pudding Cups
4 months ago










5 comments:
Hey you, what fun pictures. I am so jealous. Now that we are in year round school we still have school until the end of June. Yuck! I want summer!!!
Jill
Howdy!
Looks like a blast! We LOVE free stuff! Trevor's class went to the fair & he had a blast! The kids thought the animals were so cute! There was one kid that called a cow a pig & I kept telling him that it was a cow & he was clueless! Pretty funny! Have fun in UT! Our kids don't get out until June 11th - they don't mind because they start back until the very end of Aug. Lisa
Hey girl,
This is our favorite place as well, we go at least four or five times a year. I added the name of the hair product for you it is really expensive if you dont have a license. I usually get all my clients product for my cost so if you need stuff let me know and I could send it with ry to work and you could get it from him. He is in leawood. If you want let me know. I get it for 10 it retails from 16-20.
Such a fun day. We need to do it again soon! Love the pictures.
It sounds like we need a place like LEGENDS near us. Great photos too! Your girls are growing up so fast! Looking forward to your visit!
Post a Comment