First, Ladies we should have gone from the Farmstead down to The Plaza. How fun would that have been with all the David Cook fans!!!!! You know they would have gotten all us Mormon Gals on TV!!!!
Congrats to David Cook!!! He was my favorite all season. I did think David A. sang the best last night, but Way To Go David Cook!!!! They will both do great . I let the girls stay up for the finale, and my poor Madilynn started balling at the end saying "Why didn't you let me vote last night?" I'm sorry Madi you never said you wanted to vote. Poor girl wanted David A. to win so bad.
I can't believe tomorrow is their last day of school. I blinked and it's gone!!! Crazy!!!! I'm so proud of Kenz and Madi!!!! It was a great year!!!








5 comments:
I am SOOO sad!! I was driving a car full of young men/women home from a combined activity and we heard it on the radio. I seriously was going to cry in front of all of them!!! Oh well, he is going to be a superstar whether he came in first or second!
I'm with you I think David Cook did amazing he has a great voice so I'm glad he won, but I did vote for David A. last night I had to stick with the Utah Boy!
I just LOVE David's cover to the song "Hello" and I'm so happy you added it to your blog! You are probably much too young to remember when Lionel Richie made it a hit, but I have to tell you it brings back many college memories! Love being able to check in on you!
I am toooooooooooo sad right now for David A to be happy for David Cook like I should be. They are both amazing singers in different ways. I wonder if Simon jinxed David A and all the David C fans got miffed and called like crazy. I fell asleep with the phone in my hand and could only get through for David A one in 15 trys. But the local interview with David A showed a gracious and happy David giving all the props to David C. Hope they both do very well.....still wish it would have been David Archuleta!!!!
i wish david a would have won but david cook is good to!!
Post a Comment