
Friday:
Saturday: Our fun neighbors, Wendy and Jarred had a barbecue. After a stormy morning the weather turned out beautiful. We enjoyed visiting and meeting the new family who just moved in two houses down. They have four daughters(ages 6,4,2,& 4 months),it's really going to be fun having them here. Jer flew home yesterday from Texas and brought home a cute Texas Longhorn onesie for Molly. He put it on her today and I knew we would get ragged on at dinner since Jarred is an Aggie(Texas A&M). I just happened to have a cute orange bow for her head and she looked so cute!
Sunday:Jer gave a great Sharing Time at church! Had fun playing with the girls. We all enjoyed listening to Miss Molly babble, so cute!!! Watched Spurs win big over Lakers!!!!(Smells like Coop's treating us to dinner soon!!!:))
Monday:








10 comments:
Looks like a great weekend!
just to think you were right down the road from us when you were at legends. You do realize our house is only another 15 min. We really need to get together. You look great and your weekend looks like you had an awesome time.
WOW I can't believe how much you did in three days. Everything looks like so much fun. I can't believe how much your girls are growing....they are all adorable. Take care.
Kenz and Madi check out our blog...
-Kody and Kyle
I completely forgot Ry had surgery today and wont be at work until poss thurs but more likely fri. email me at nataliewhite19@yahoo.com I use this one far more than my other one. If he goes thurs I will let you know.
One more... even better... starring non other than your Dad! Check it out!
-Aunt Ashley
We're so sad you are going to be gone in June. I think when you get back you will be treating US to dinner! Lakers only have one more to go......
It was fun to see you at the picnic yesterday. We watched National Treasure 2 last night as well. Fun stuff!
Jill, I think your life should be a documentary story!! It sounds like you have something fun planned EVERY day!! What a fun holiday weekend you had!! Coming to Utah soon?
What a weekend. We stayed at home and moped because it rained the whole time. Our barbaque turned into chinese take out. Pretty funny!
What a weekend. We stayed at home and moped because it rained the whole time. Our barbaque turned into chinese take out. Pretty funny!
Post a Comment