Last day of school May 22,2008
I awoke to pounding rain, thunder and lightning. So the kids went to their last day of school in rain gear. The kids were sad having said goodbye to their teachers and bus driver. Both teachers(they're the best) wrote such sweet letters to the girls. Madilynn's wonderful teacher Mrs. Valentik is moving back to Ohio for her husband's job and Madi is sad she wont see her in the halls next year. Especially since Mrs. Valentik is expecting baby#2. It was a wonderful school year.
Back on May 14th was 5th grade Hobby Day, and also the day Madi's class celebrated her summer birthday! A few photos from that day








5 comments:
Nice handiwork, Kenz!
We can read tomorrow when I get home from school, and I'm also free this weekend.
You'll never beat me at hula hoop. I'm the master. However, you have an excellent chance of humiliating me in the game where you head soccer balls.
What a great mom you are!! You are so involved with your girls and look how cute you looked when you were pregnant with Molly!! Just darling!! I am so glad my kids are out of school~~I love it when they are home!! Have a great summer! Are you coming to Utah anytime soon?
Wow, that's early! The boys aren't out for a week, and poor Alex has to go to school through June!
Jill,
You are such a fun Mom! I love that you have the HSM2 summer vacation song playing. I can just imagine how much fun you and the girls have together! We need to get together on outings more often. Let's plan a trip to the park soon!
Wow, how time flies. This school year has just flown by. Didn't realize it until I saw the photo of you and the girls on the first day.
Post a Comment