Saturday, May 3, 2008

Pink Eye and a new tooth!!

So I'm sure Kenzie has pink eye. When she was eating lunch I was talking with her and noticed the redness. Notes have been coming home the past few weeks about pink eye going around in 5th grade. I just kept saying WASH YOUR HANDS!!!! I was so hoping it wouldn't show up. I am hoping Miss Molly doesn't get it. That would be awful along with her clogged tear duct that has actually been doing better lately.

Speaking of little Miss, she now has her 6th tooth. This one came in yesterday on top. I really think she can start eating steak now with all those teeth!!!! Still nursing, but she has bitten me hard!!! You would think when I let out a yelp she would sense that it's not good to do that, but she just looks at me surprised, then smiles!! How I love little Miss!!! I gave her a bottle for the first time last night. She loved playing with it, but had no desire to drink out of it. I also tried a sippy cup. Same thing with that!! So I'll keep trying and I'll keep on nursing. At this rate I might be made President of the La Lache League!!! Wait don't they nurse kids until they are like five?:) No thanks!!

4 comments:

Veronica said...

Jill, You made me laugh! When we first moved to Denver, I had Emily 6 days after we arrived. The first time I went to the mother's room at church to nurse her, there was another lady in the room nursing THREE of her children.....I about died. I thought, "What kind of people are in this ward?" Luckily, I met your mom and realized she was an angel and the best on earth and my soul sister......turned out the ward was WONDERFUL....just a few weird ducks.....Good luck!

Michelle said...

Maybe Molly will go directly from breastmilk to filet mignon!

Do you have those antibiotic eye drops for pink eye? I have some in my medicine cabinet. Wish you were here so I could give them to you.

Mindy M. said...

Jill, you are soooo funny!! I say keep nursing until kindergarten, what the heck!? Rod still thinks Dylan is still attached to me sometimes because not very often he is a mommy's boy! (And he is 13) I love reading your blog and all your updates! You're amazing!!

Anonymous said...

THREE KIDS?!?!! I hope they were at least close in age?