

Happy Mother's Day, Mom!!! I love you and am so grateful for you! I love being with you, and wish I was with you today! I love how much fun we have together during our visits!! I love that you don't mind me calling you a few times a day with questions, or just to talk!! Thank you for always supporting me, and being a wonderful Gam to the girls!!

Happy Mother's Day to my wonderful Mother in law!! I'm grateful for the great relationship we have. I always have a great time with you and love all the fun we've had over the years. I miss living down the street from you. Thanks for being so wonderful to me and a wonderful Grandma to the girls!!! Love You!








3 comments:
Happy Mother's Day to you too Jill! Thanks for leaving so many fun comments on my blog. I wasn't able to do much blogging other than posting pictures while Jeff and Ashley were here. Wish you guys could have been here too. We had so much fun. I love when family comes to visit. It is such a treat for us! Love you!
P.S. I LOVE this song.
Happy Mother Day!! You are a wonderful mom and your girls are so beautiful!! You remind me so much of your mom!! Hope you had a great day!!
I love the picture of you with your mom.....brings tears to my eyes as I think about my soul sister Chris. How I love your mom and absolutely know that she was my life saver when we lived in Denver. I miss her and wish I could see her. Happy Mother's day to you and your incredible mother. Love you both so much.
Post a Comment