Congrats to my friend Jen B.(hubby Rory) due in Nov08.(I can't find a photo of Jen)
Congrats to my Best Friend Beverly(hubby Matt & Jackson 2yrs.) due Jan09

Congrats to my friend, Melissa(hubby Brady), on her baby girl March08.

Here is my Molly with our neighbor Jagger(born 2 weeks before Molly) Cute!!! Molly couldn't stop touching him.








3 comments:
Jill,
Tell all your friends that are pregant congrats from me. And I looked at your friend Summer's blog. I am so jealous. Ask her how she got to eat with David Archaleta family??? I wish I could be in her shoes!!!
Love,
JEN
If I didn't know that all your friends are in different places, I might think there really WERE something in the water! Congrats to all.
Your Molly is so cute!!!
Are you sure you dont want to join the rest of your friends and have another.HAHAHA
Im in the same boat tis the season for prego women.
Post a Comment