Tuesday, May 20, 2008

It must be Seed Ticks, and how bou't them SPURS!!!!

I've been trying to figure out what it was since the nurse said it wasn't lice. Thank you, Thank You, Becky!!!! She called saying she thought maybe what was in Kenzie's hair was Seed Ticks from the park Sunday. So I got online and after reading I think that's what it was. Still gross, but at least it's not lice. They look much differnt than the adult tick that got on me. I don't think we have to worry about Lyme disease from the ticks because they hadn't buried themselves yet. The entire thing still give me the shivers! I told Becky that I'm boycotting the ward Memorial Day picnic( It's at the same park), but she said just stay out of the tall grass and not under trees. OK, fine, I'll go!!

Congrats to my hometown team!!! Does anyone watch Inside the NBA on TNT? It is the best. I don't know what it is, but I love Charles Barkley. He's outspoken, and I love it!! Cracks me up!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm so glad that you figured out what it was!

Coops said...

We think Barkley is sooo funny. Of course, Jeff is on top of every game and is so glad the Lakers beat the Jazz. He was born a raised Lakers.