Tuesday, May 6, 2008

We love the Wii!!!

Years ago I said my kids would never sit in front of the TV playing video games. That was before so many great games and systems came out for the kids. They love playing their DS games, especially Nintendo Dogs, Animal Crossing, and Babies. On the XBOX I have loved watching the kids play Lego Star Wars. It's been 2 years since #2 came out and I kept hoping a new one would come. I just saw Lego Indiana Jones comes out in June. How Cute!! I also love Rock Band, but we don't have a 360 for it.!!! The one game system I have come to love is the Wii. We have so much fun as a family playing, especially Bowling and Tennis! I am so excited for Wii Fit to come out. I'm thrilled for the kids to do yoga. I love how the Wii gives kids a good workout without them even realizing it!!!

5 comments:

Veronica said...

The Wii is lots of fun. Cannon and Jocey absolutely love Mario Galaxy. Cannon wants Mario Cart for his birthday. Colton is so good at Wii bowling that he just casually puts the controller behind his back and moves his arm and WOW----STrike! It is fun to play with the family! Love you!

Veronica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mindy M. said...

I wish we had a Wii!! Both of my kids have played it and Kenzie has even been sore the next day from some of the games. Maybe when everyone's done buying theirs, I can find one for my family!!

Ang and Al said...

Al and I are loving MarioKart...it's so fun! The Wii Remote fits inside a steering wheel. Mom and Dad loved it!

Al and I have had our copy of WiiFit reserved for probably two months. It's going to be so great! It'll be awesome to see Kyle do yoga!

Ashley said...

We can't wait for Lego Indiana Jones also! The boys are SOOOO into Indiana Jones. Dave has them traind very well. It is either Star Wars or Indiana Jones. They go back and forth every 15 minutes or so. We think Uncle Jeff needs to do a IJ theme....