After temps hitting almost 50 last week and the snow finally almost melted away, we are getting hit with a big snowstorm today. Kids are home from school today! We are safe and warm in our home, and we are enjoying watching the snow fall.
Jeremy wanted to upgrade my laptop last week, and took all my pictures off here and onto a backup hard drive. I was a little frustrated as I was in the middle of working on New Years, and Disney pictures. Hoping to have those put back on here today so I can post about them soon.
Happy February 1st!
Banana Split Pudding Cups
6 months ago








3 comments:
I saw on FB that Jeff Cooper U-Tubed his back yard and front yard and it is definally a blizzard! I am glad you all are staying safe at home!!! Tell Jeremy to hurry upgrading your computer so you can get some fun pictures up on your blog!!!
Love-Jenny
So fun that you all get to stay home during the blizzard!!! Hurry and put those pics back on Jer so we can see all your fun pictures!!! :)
Can't wait to see your pictures from Disney World, what a fun vacation! Good luck surviving the snow.
Post a Comment