34 weeks on Feb. 9, 2011
Mya was a sick baby girl!
Oh, and do you see that yellow bruise? Yes, besides being sick, she had her first booboo! I was holding her up to the Leap Frog table with one hand, trying to read to Molly with the other. Mya squirmed, I lost my grip and her head flew into the coffee table. I was so upset with myself! Poor thing! No blood, just a lovely bruise!
I am so grateful she's feeling better. She didn't smile for almost 3 days. That was so sad for me. I knew by last Wednesday night(at 11pm) she was slowly starting to feel better when she smiled at my mom! :)








2 comments:
Oh poor little Mya! She looks so sad. I hope she is feeling better Jill! What a crazy week you all have had. Is Jer feeling better?? Jill, the pictures of the girls in the last post are all so beautiful. I love their cute outfits and their beautiful smiles. What four darling girls you have.
I just double checked for any mis spelled words... or should I say bad words... ;)
Poor baby Mya! I hate when kids are sick... it is so sad! I hope everyone gets feeling better soon so you can get some sleep! Love you guys!
Post a Comment