Monday, February 28, 2011

Disney World Day 1

I had been dying to get back to Disney World. The last time we'd gone was in Feb. 2007 with Jer's company on an Award trip. I was pregnant with Molly at the time. In December, Jer received his invite to the Company Sales Kick Off Conference. It was going to be held in Orlando, at a Disney World resort, and I knew we had to turn it into a vacation!

We flew to Orlando on Jan. 15th 2011. We had a layover in Atlanta. Kids being silly with with Jer's neck pillow.

Yes, Molly has her shoes off. That girl toots her own horn!
We got into Orlando around 2:30pm. After getting our bags, we checked into Disney Magical Express. I love riding the Magical Express. Drives you directly to your Disney Resort Hotel, and you get to watch a fun video about Disney World, that gets you even more excited than you already are about being there! Miss Mya fell asleep on the bus, and missed our exciting arrival to the resort.

Jer's company put us up at Disney Coronado Springs Beautiful Lobby I loved the doors that opened to the vanity. They were huge and heavy, and would slide shut.

Love that even with the Southwestern feel, they still add a little Disney in the room.

Right across from our room was the lake front. We were all exhausted from being awake since 4am. Kids wanted to relax in the hammocks, and Molly just wanted to play in the sand.












We cleaned up and then spent the evening at Downtown Disney! I LOVE Downtown Disney inOrlando. There is so much to do, so many fun shops, and great food. We had planned on riding the Disney Hot Air Balloon, but ended up dancing with the Radio Disney guy for 3hours. The Disney Radio guy had more energy then I have ever seen a man have! Molly had so much fun, dancing her little heart out. We ate Turkey Legs and just enjoyed the evening!




It was a beautiful night! Madi's makes me laugh wearing her jacket and gloves in the videos. She said she was cold. :) We got back to our room around 11 pm and we all crashed, and were so excited for our next day at the Magic Kingdom!

6 comments:

Emily said...

I think Disney vacations are some of the best! Looks like a good start to your vacation!

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

Molly looks like an asian person with Jer's neck pillow on her head!!! ha ha Looks like she is wearing a little kimono and everything! LOL
What a beautiful place that you guys stayed! It looks so nice!
I love downtown Disney in Orlando too... in fact that is the only part of Disney World I have seen... wish we would have forked out the cash on out honeymoon to actually go into Disney World, but we were poor struggling students... 5 years later- still are:)
Can't wait to see more pictures!
But we can't wait even more to come see you guys on spring break! We are SO excited!!!! :)

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness, I just watched the "open your sock" video?? What does Molly say? I'm cracking up. She is such a hoot Jill. She is hilarious. I miss her. I love all your pics of getting into Disneyland and the movies of the girls dancing. Man, that guy did have a lot of energy... how does he not loose his voice every night?? Molly sure has some good moves. I think we will need to go dancing together on the cruise. :) Where you stayed looks amazing. I want to stay there. Love all your pictures. Can't wait to see more of the trip!!

Laurel said...

This makes me want to go so bad! Looks like such a nice hotel and fun trip!

Joy Marie said...

How Fun!! Looking forward to seeing more days at Disney w/the Jepperson's...

Veronica said...

Wow! The Coronado! I love looking at that place when we have been at Disney World! Looks like an absolutely perfect vacation. I hope all the girls start feeling much better! Sure love you Jill! Take care!