Wednesday, February 16, 2011

8 Months

Mya,

I can't believe you are 8 months old. Your baby stage is going by so fast!

You LOVE paper!

You weigh 16lbs. 10oz

You love to be hugged I love all your cute accessories

I love this outfit on you!
You just discovered Sesame Street and those big eyes just stare and smile at the characters
You are beginning to show signs that crawling is around the corner. You will be sitting and will take your arms to the side and to turn yourself.
You try to move your legs when on your tummy. Right now you still roll all over the place. You're still nursing. I keep hoping you will start taking baby foods better. You are beginning to like the Gerber finger food(melt away snacks).

You're still trying to get those two front top teeth. You love to stand

I can't get over how CUTE you are! Seriously, SO CUTE!
Happy 8 months Baby Mya! We love you a zillion times over!

6 comments:

Emily said...

She is soo cute!

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness! That last picture? She is such a little doll and she knows how to be super cute for the camera! Jill, you dress her so darling. I love that outfit as well on her. I LOVE the shoes. She could not be cuter. I just want to kiss those cheeks!

njepperson said...

Eight months!!! Can't believe how time is flying by! Mya, you are a beautiful doll baby!!!

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

Baby Mya... You are darlig baby girl! I love her bows and shoes and outfits. She is such a happy little girl! I love it! I miss her! Can't wait to get these girls together again! LOVE YOU!

Mindy M. said...

She is so beautiful!! I can't believe how old she already is. You just had her. Those eyes could melt anyone's heart. What a joy to have around ~ lucky family!!

Joy Marie said...

She is growing up so fast! Mya is BEAUTIFUL!!!