Thursday, February 24, 2011

36 Weeks

Mya you are 36 week and doing so many new things
Pushing yourself backwards
Clapping

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh, these videos are soooo cute!! Miss Mya, you are such a smart girl!!! Jill, that is so funny she did the backwards thing first too like Riley. Maybe it is our hardwood floors? Riley just barely started clapping a week or two ago, but at her appointment she did it for the doctor after he asked if she could clap. :) Mya is getting so big. I love watching her look around at her sisters. You can tell she loves them so much. She just has stars in her eyes while you all cheer for her. And I love your laugh Jill. Makes me miss you guys. Love you!!

Jenny said...

Oh so cute! Riley is pushing herself backwards too. Riley can clap, but not on command. Very impressive!

Miss you!

njepperson said...

Oh, Miss Mya, you are just too cute! And so proud that your family adores you!

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

Jill... We have watched all these movies about 10 times each!!! ha ha Blakelee is sitting on my lap and just makes me keep pushing play over and over again! We love them!
Mya is such a big girl! So cute that she is clapping and scooting backwards! I love it! I love hearing you laugh in the background and hearing the girls cheer Mya on...
Oh... gotta go- Blakelee wants to watch them again! ha ha

Joy Marie said...

Miss Mya is sooo cute! I just want to squeeze her!