Saturday, February 26, 2011

A Disney Surprise!

One last Christmas gift, Disney socks. I told them to hurry and put them on so we could get a cute picture in them. A little something was hidden inside! Disney World tickets!I love their reaction! Molly cracks me up in this video. She was so concerned about getting the picture taken in those socks more than anything else! Listen close for what she says, or screams!


Molly said or screams, "I KNOW, AFTER WE HAVE A PICTURE" HA! Miss Personality at her finest!!! Love it!

4 comments:

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!! She is hilarious!!! I love it!

rogersinkc said...

Thats awesome! I think since we go to Disneyland every year its not such a novelty anymore. Guess that means we better cut back? However, Mike has gotten on board with the Disney Cruise over my birthday in Oct so I don't think we'll say anything to the girls until we get to the ship. :-)

Jill said...

Ann,
So excited that Mike is for the Disney Cruise. Best Cruise line ever!
Yes, surprise the kids. I would love to see their faces when they realize you're getting on a Disney Cruise. The Disney boats are the best looking ones. They are just magical! Yipee!

Joy Marie said...

oh my goodness!! LOL!! Molly makes me laugh so hard!!