We enjoyed a great visit with my mom and niece, Harley, Feb. 9-14th. The girls had no idea they were coming. I love surprising them! The girls had Thursday and Friday off for Parent/Teacher conferences, so they just played and played with Harley and Gam!
Having fun at the mall
Crafting
McKenzie's Piano Concert- A beautiful 58 degrees outside. Felt so nice outside, especially after the cold spell we'd been under!
Mya's shirt says "You can call me Sweet Heart"
Mom and Harley flew home at 2:30pm on Valentine's Day. Thank You so much for coming to visit us! We had the BEST time with you! It went way too fast! We love you!
I have 4 videos from Kenize's Piano Concert and they were taking too long to post. I will post them soon.









4 comments:
So fun that your mom and Harley could come out. She is such a fun grandma! I love all the crafts they made. That huge snowflake is darling! Harley is looking so grown up... she is a cutie!
I can not believe how grown up Kenzie looks though! What a beauty she is! I wish I could have been there for her piano concert. I bet she played beautifully. She is so talented!
Madi looks darling. I bet she loved having her cousin there to play with. SO fun that they got to go to the American Girl doll store.
Molly is cute as always! She is such a sweet little gal. I just love her!
Mya is adorable. She looks so cute in all the pictures and I loved her valentines shirt. She is such a happy girl and I love it!
You and Jer look good as always! Love what a good dad he is- always making sure he can be to their concerts and things.
And I don't know if I have ever told you this- but I LOVE how you match everyones outfits when you all go places! I want to do that with my family too! (Love that Harley matched everyone too:)
Glad you all had a fun Valentines day!
What a fun visit!! What a fun surprise for the girls. That snowflake was so darling! How fun. Your mom is always so crafty. I love how Harley seems to fit right in with your girls. She is getting so big. I love seeing her on your blog. It looks like you all had such a fun time together. I'm glad your mom was able to go to Kenzie's concert. I wish I could have been there! Kenz, you are such a beautiful pianist. I can't wait to see your videos. Love you all!
Ash's,
Fancy Grandma showed us how to make the snowflakes over New Years. Madi was excited to show my mom and Harley how to make them. I love how they turn out!
Kenz you look so beautiful in your pictures! I know you did a beautiful job playing at your concert! I am so glad you mom has videos so I can see and hear you! I loved seeing all the pictures of everybody! Glad you all had a nice time and that Mya was feeling better!
Post a Comment