Last night we attended McKenzie's Winter Choir Concert! The Girl's Choir did a wonderful job! She also played accompaniment for the Boy's Choir.. She did an amazing job playing the piano.
I used Kenzie's point and shoot camera for pictures, and to take video. For some reason, blogger won't upload the videos from her camera. Hopefully I can figure it out soon as I know Granparent's are wanting to see them. 

Kenzie is such a beautiful, talented girl! We are so proud of her!
Kenz playing for the Boys
5 comments:
What a beautiful teenager! She is getting so old!
Wow!!! I don't think I have ever seen Kenzie with makeup on! She looks so grown up! She is beautiful!
Kenzie is so pretty! What a talented girl too. All your girls are so cute and it is fun to read about them. Love all your updates.
Oh, Kenz you really pull at my heart strings! How very proud I am of my Beautiful (inside and out!) talented, granddaughter! luv u!
Kenzie looks so pretty!!
Post a Comment