Sunday, February 20, 2011

Oh Molly, I love you!

picture on Dec. 25, 2010
Everyday is an adventure with Molly! She is the funniest 3 yr. old in the WORLD!!! We get such a kick out of her! She has the BEST personality ever! She can be the happiest kid in the world, and then 3 seconds later, be the most upset kid in the world!

She says the best things! Make us laugh out loud!

Our neighbor, Jagger, had gone to the Sea World in San Diego a few weeks ago and her was telling Molly about Shamu. Molly yelled out "I love Shampoo too!" HA! Shampoo! Too funny!

Yesterday she said "I have to read the Book of Norman with my teacher at church". Oh how I laughed! Book of Norman! HA!!!! Kenzie said, "Molly, it's the Book of Mormon." I said just to let her call it Norman because it's just too cute!

Last night before bed Molly got her Book of Mormon Scripture Stories picture book handed it to Jer and said, "We have to read my Book of Norman. I love my Book of Norman! It's my favorite book!" If that wasn't the sweetest thing we've ever heard her say!

Love Miss Molly girl so much!

2 comments:

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

Oh my goodness.. That is the cutest thing ever!!! Book of Norman! LOVE IT! I love Little Miss Molly! She is the cutest 3 year old I have ever seen! She is so sweet, loving, and HILARIOUS!

Ashley said...

Miss Molly, you really are Miss Personality. We miss you and Love you all so much. Thanks for calling yesterday!!