Monday, February 21, 2011

Sunny Days!

We were blessed with beautiful weather last week! Highs in the 50's starting Feb. 13, and Thursday Feb. 17, the temp hit a record high of 74! After the winter we've had it felt amazing to be outside and enjoy the warmth. Best of all, all the snow finally melted! We spent the afternoon at the park.

Mya loves being outside!


Mya got in the swing for the first time. She loved it! Molly loves swinging too!
Yesterday was 71, but very windy. Now, today is back down in the 30's. Crazy Bipolar weather! Jeremy was in Costa Rica, and then the Philippines last week. So while he missed most of our warm weather, he enjoyed the heat there. Can't wait for Spring, when the warmer weather comes to stay for good!

Look at her cute little hair blowing in the wind!

3 comments:

Mindy M. said...

A boy that Kenzie is dating leaves on his mission in May and is going to the Philippines. Hot and muggy?
Love the pictures of the girls (2 of them) at the park.
The weather here is crazy too. First of the week 55' and yesterday it snowed like crazy. Can't make up its mind.

Ashley said...

I was just going to say that! I love her cute cute hair blowing in he wind on that last picture! It's really growing! She is such a doll Jill. I can't wait to see her again. The girls are going to be so big!!!

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

I am jealous that you guys got such warm weather! We had one day it was in the low sixties and I painted my toes and busted out the flip flops- I was THAT excited!!! ha ha Now it's back to snow and FREEZING weather here for us now! BUMMER! Mya looks adorable! Love her blonde hair!!!