I said on the count of 3 everyone yell out "Happy Valentine's Day" When we all said it, Mya burst into tears.
The girls got her calmed down so we took more pictures
...... then I said, "Happy Valentines Day, Mya!" and she burst into tears again!
Guess Mya isn't a fan of this Holiday! HA!









4 comments:
Oh Jill, Mya is soooo darling. Love her outfit, hair bow, huge blue eyes, smile, her cute hair growing in!!! She is such a doll. She smiles so good for the camera! She is super darling when she cries too. ;) I miss her!
P.S. That is such a cute picture of the two of you!
Oh my goodness! She is adorable! You guys all look so darling! Love you all!
I don't think I've seen 5 cuter valentines in one family ever! Love how darling all you girls are!
Post a Comment