Sunday, February 6, 2011

Utah

We spent Dec. 26- Jan. 4th in Utah. We had a wonderful visit with everyone on Jer's side of the family. The cousins had a fun time playing together as always. I love how much they love each other. I loved seeing the 3 baby girls together. I loved time spent with Grandma & Grandpa Barnard. I loved seeing other extended family as we celebrated Christy's beautiful life. Thank You to my in laws for letting us crash their home for 9 days!








































4 comments:

Ashley said...

Okay, LOVED this post. That last picture??? Are you kidding me? I LOVE it. I love the family pic of us you got. I love the girls with Grandma and Grandpa. Especially the one of the two girls with Grandpa Jon, that is a great pic of him!! I love the one of all four kids. They are such sweet friends. It makes me miss you all so much. Thanks for posting these. About my blog. Well, after Dave built our computer it didn't work. We couldn't figure out what was wrong, then we finally found out they had sent us a bad video card and it was causing all the trouble. So, whenever it would let me online, I would sit down and at least type up the posts I was behind on then save them. I figured as soon as I had a working computer I could add pictures and post them. Dave finally borrowed a good video card from work and I was able to sit down and post all the pics. It took me almost all day long to get them all on there, but I just wanted it done. We had to fight the company about sending back the new video card because it was past 30 days, but they are taking it back. Now hopefully I can stay all caught up. I still have I think two posts from Jan. I need to do to be back on track, but at least I am closer. You're doing great! I loved reading all of these. Can't wait to see more of your trip to Disney World!! Love you.

njepperson said...

Loved seeing these pictures of our fun Christmas! I need to get copies of the "family" pics! Do you have them or does Ashley? Wonderful pictures!

Ang and Al said...

That picture of the cruise meeting is going on my wallpaper. Looking between you and Jeff just makes my day. Too funny!

Great post, great pictures! I can't wait until we're all together again!

Jill said...

I know! Jeff cracks me up, and me, well that's the worst picture ever!!!!! HA!