On Feb. 2, 2011 Mya turned 33 weeks
all pictures taken Feb. 2, 2011You can lunge forward to grab a toy and then go back to sitting position.
If you falls over, you can't yet put herself back to sitting position.
You love a pile of toys in front of her and carefully examines each one.
You babble ALL THE TIME! Sometime it get's very loud, but oh how I love that sweet noise!
You still have the Most Stunning Blue Eyes(thinking they will stay blue)
I heart your two bottom teeth!!
I never knew a baby could have such a hard(so sad) time teething until you.
You love those fingers in your mouth, especially when you're teething.
Contant drooling!
Such long eyelashes!
You are a roller! You roll all over the floor. When lying down if you see something you want, you roll to get it. Your daddy was a roller too!
When on your tummy you started to try moving your cute legs. Molly will scream "Mya's Crawling", even though you're not moving anywhere!
I love your "please pick me up look".
You have just started, at 33 weeks, to put your arms up when you see us reach our arm's out for you! I love it!
You hair is growing in! It's White! (These pictures make it look dark)
Love those rosy cheeks.
Love my Baby Girl!








4 comments:
Mya, you are getting so big! Such a beautiful little doll! Hope you are having fun with Gammy and Harley!
Miss beautiful Mya. You are getting so big!! We miss you and love you so much!
These pictures are beautiful Jill!
She is such a doll! She is getting so big! Sorry she is having such a hard time teething- NOT FUN! We have that going on in our house with both girls!
Post a Comment