Saturday, January 22, 2011

Happiest Place on Earth!

We flew home yesterday after spending 6 amazing days at Disney World. The trip was FABULOUS, the weather was FANTASTIC!(one day of rain didn't stop us from having FUN) We had the most wonderful time! I can't wait to post our wonderful memories. It was so nice to leave the bitter cold/snow and enjoy the warm Florida sun. I'm having that post-vacation depression today. :)

We actually left Orlando on Thursday evening at 5:15pm. The flight was going to Memphis, then we'd catch our connection home. About an hour into the flight, the Captain came on saying the flight was being diverted to Atlanta due to electrical problems. Yes, I was a little worried. We landed safely about 40 minutes later in Atlanta. They sent us all to a new gate to get on another plane that would take off to Memphis 1.5 hrs. later. We would miss our connection. The next flight direct to home was at 10pm and it was full. Delta gave us a $60 voucher for dinner, and put us up at the Airport Marriott for the night and on a direct flight home Friday morning. Worked for us. We had dinner at the airport Chili's, enjoyed a good sleep at the hotel, and had a nice flight home Friday morning. Mya slept on every single flight of the trip! So nice!

I need to catch up on my blogging. New Year's in Utah is what I'm working on today.

1 comment:

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

SO glad that you guys had so much fun!!! Wish we could have accompanied you!!! ha ha Can't wait to see pictures of the trip and also the rest of Utah's trip! Sorry we couldn't talk much tonight on Skype since our friends were over...