Kenzie and Madi woke up at 8am (such great sleepers). Santa left their stockings at the top of the stairs, so they enjoyed those for awhile. I got up with them, then I finally let them get Molly and daddy up at 9am. Mya woke up around 10am. We spent the day relaxing in our PJ's, and also had to pack for our trip to Utah(which when packing for 4 kids is not so relaxing). Here is Christmas Day in Pictures





PS.....we had a very mild Christmas Day. It was in the 40's, and no snow on the ground, so Molly was able to try out her new Jeep. She and Madi drove it down the driveway, onto the sidewalk, and within 2 minutes Molly almost crashed into a light pole. She came in crying, and likes the Jeep much better when it's not moving! :)
.








1 comment:
Oh my goodness!!! I am laughing picturing the jeep's first accident!!! ha ha
I love all the pictures. The girls look so cute! Love Mya's Christmas headband! She looked so cute! Loved being with you guys at Christmas!
Post a Comment