Our friends, The Shipp's, invited us over to their home for Christmas Eve dinner. They also had family visiting from Texas and we had a great time with everyone. We had a delicious dinner, and after the kids entertained with a talent show. Wonderful to celebrate the Birth of our Savior with dear friends.
We came home around 8pm and the girls opened their sister gifts.
What a nice group of friends you have out there Jill. I love the girl's Christmas jammies. Your tree looks beautiful!! Molls, I LOVE your new car!!! Wow!~
5 comments:
The girls look so cute in their Christmas jammies!!! What fun friends you have that invited you guys over! So fun!!!
Sounds like a perfect christmas Eve. and have sooo much fun at Disneyworld!
What a nice group of friends you have out there Jill. I love the girl's Christmas jammies. Your tree looks beautiful!! Molls, I LOVE your new car!!! Wow!~
The kids look so cozy and warm in there new Christmas PJ's. Love all the fun events you did over Christmas!!!!
Love-JENNY
FUN!!
Post a Comment