Tuesday, June 10, 2008

We love the San Diego Zoo!


Sunday we made our big venture to the San Diego Zoo. We had the best time!!! The crowds were small and the weather was beautiful. We stayed from opening to closing and enjoyed everything. We walked the entire zoo, and wow is it huge. It was a great day at the zoo!!













Molly enjoyed the zoo and was so comfortable in her stroller she napped for 3 hrs. during the walking.The most random thing during the zoo was being stopped by a girl asking if we lived in San Antonio. It happened to be an old friend we hadn't seen in about 15 years, Julie Gill. She was out in San Diego for a wedding and said she also saw us at the SD temple Fri. taking picture but wasn't sure it was us. Crazy we would run into her out here of all places. It was fun to visit with her.

4 comments:

Lynell said...

Jill I love you new pictures of your girls. Sounds like such an amazing vacation. And your music is so wonderful and peaceful. I am so glad I stopped by.

Laurel said...

Wow! Your trip sounds great. We didn't get to see the Panda mascot running around. You are great to walk the entire thing. I do love that zoo. It is the best. What beach are the girls sitting on in the new header? Love it! See you soon! Have fun on the rest of the trip. Love you all....excited about Laurel and Brady's baby. Be safe. This is really Veronica

Anonymous said...

Gosh you guys are busy busy!! Looks like you guys have been having alot of FUN!! The header picture is adorable Jill!! Good job! Can't wait for you to get back!

allredclan said...

I can't believe how much your girls have grown up. That little Molly is a chunk of sweetness. I bet her sisters love her to death.

I love all your pictures. Your blog is fun to read.

~Melinda =)

p.s. I'm so proud of you for finally giving in and letting your girls get a gaming system!!! =D