Monday, June 23, 2008

Lagoon Day

We went to Lagoon Tuesday June 17th. Thanks so much to Grandma Nancy for a very fun Lagoon Day!!! The kids had a blast!! Grandma and Aunt Ash took the boys and Madi on the kiddie rides, while I stayed with Kenz and Molly as Kenz went on all the rollercoasters. Kenzie was excited to see her old friend Miranda Howard there and they road the rides together.

I love when they got off and they would scream "That was Awesome". The lines were so short and Kenzie went on every ride without more than a 5 minute wait time. She rode every big rollercoaster in the 1st hour we were there. Thought that was great! We met up with the family later as Kenzie got off the Rambler. Next thing we know Kody says he wants to go on that ride all by himself. We were all shocked as he tends to back off the older kid rides. I was laughing so hard as he rode. Not so much at Kody, since he did great, but at all of us screaming and cheering him on. It was great! I bet all the other riders wish they'd had a cheering section like Kody. Kody got off that ride and Kenz said "To The Bat ride". Again, we were all amazed when Kody wanted to go on The Bat rollercoaster. He loved it, and I think he is now hooked on the big kid rides. There is no greater joy on earth then watching children be happy and having fun, and today was that kind of day. Loved it!!! So glad we can make these memories with cousins!

1 comment:

The White House said...

Your such a good mom. I make ry take my girls the smell of the place is just to much for me. I hope you are still having fun.