Tomorrow, Friday June 20th, will be the air date for The Price Is Right that Jer and Jen were at. Jeremy is wearing a blue/green striped shirt. Jen is wearing a coral colored Disneyland shirt. A guy named Todd sitting next to Jenny gets called to contestants row. It will be fun to see if they got on camera. Jer is still going to post about their experience at the show. Can't wait to watch the show tomorrow.
3 comments:
Jill you are the funniest!! I love when I pull up your blog and music is playing that goes along with your latest blog!! I am sure my mom will have it DVRed, because she does not miss a day of The Price Is Right!! I will probably watching it too. Thanks for the update ~ wish they would have got called up!!
Oh Jill... The Price is Right will always hold a special place in my heart because I spent every morning last summer lying in the recliner, watching it with my kids.
My morning sickness was so bad that it was all I could manage to do: stumble downstairs, collapse in the chair and listen for "Come on Down!" To this day my kids think that we're big fans because it was on so much.
Fortunately I'll be feeing a lot better when I watch for Jeremy and Jenny tomorrow.
Hi to all you PIR fans,
I was more excited today watching the show from home then when I was on it two weeks ago. I saw me and Jeremy on TV and loved actually my dream came true to be on PIR. Just wish I could of been on there with Bob Barker but Drew is funny. I want to go back in ten years to try again and this time get on stage and play Pliko and be like my friend Todd Scott. Thanks Mom and Dad and Jill and Jeremy for letting my dream come true.
Love,
JENNY WATKINS
Post a Comment