Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Water fun!

The kids had a great time running through the sprinklers after Lagoon last Tuesday and at the Roy pool Saturday. Looking forward to the next 2 days in St. George with everyone!(Thanks Ash for the great photos. I want to trade my Cannon in for a Nikon now)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, I didn't end up going out to Utah for the wedding. It was just way to expensive. We are getting ready to move, so we have started packing and such. The good part is that we are still going to be in the ward!! Yay!! I'm pretty sure anyway. When are you getting back?

Mindy M. said...

Jill, you are the funniest!! I LOVE looking at your blog because your music makes the whole thing!!! You are amazing!! Loved all the pictures ~ wish we could have seen you while you were here in Utah. Let us know how long you are going to be here.