Friday, June 6, 2008

Swiming at MGM!

Here are a few photos at MGM pool on June 2 & 3rd, and can I just say, isn't Miss Molly the cutest baby girl ever!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Molly is the cutest baby ever! I love that age!

steve and lisa said...

Jill
I was born in Newport Beach, CA. That is fun you are staying there. WE LOVE IT THERE! Steve broke his neck at one of Laguna Hills beachess (my parents lived in Laguna Hills). We took him to the Newport Beach hospital because my mom had showed it to me so many times. I am sure you are having a wonderful time! Lisa

Ashley said...

I am dying to know if they got on the PRICE IS RIGHT!! Don't leave us in suspence!!!!! I can't wait to just hold that little Molly. I hope she will come to me!!?