Monday, June 16, 2008

Thursday-just took it easy hanging around my inlaws house. Ang and Al came over around 2:30 and played with the kids. We left at 6:00 to meet my sister Joy at Chili's in Layton. We had such a fun time.

Friday-The girls and I drove to Brigham City for a wonderful visit with Grandma and Grandpa Barnard(Jer's grandparents). We had a great visit and what a yummy surprise when Grandma announced she had made us her delicious chocolate cake!!
I dropped the girls at Ang and Al's for a sleepover. Molly and I came home and enjoyed sitting on the deck with Grandpa Jon(Jer's dad), enjoying the beautiful evening weather. Jer flew back from DC, and we had a fun evening bowling on the Wii.

Saturday-Had a fun visit on the phone with my cousin Rachel helping plan her Disney World trip. Picked the girls up at 2:00 from their sleepover. The girls had a great time. Uncle Jeff and Ash also came to the sleepover that night and roasted smores. I called to say goodnight, and Kenz yelled out over the phone I was ruining the party by calling to check on them. Nice!! So glad the kids have fun Aunts and Uncles to do things with. Anyway, we picked them up and went to the Ogden Megaplex to see Kung Fu Panda. Such a cute movie, I loved it. We let the kids stay up late waiting for their cousins to get here with Aunt Ashley and Grandma Nancy. (Grandma had been in San Francisco helping Ash with her new house last week) The kids were up until 11:15 having so much fun playing.

Sunday-Enjoyed the day with all the family. Came home from church and laughed so hard watching the movie Singles 2nd Ward. Had a great Barbecue!!! We gave Jer Boom Blox(fun game for the Wii) and a new set of headphones so he can listen to his music and movies on the plane from his laptop. The kids loved picking strawberries with Grandma and Grandpa to end the evening.



Jer flies to Texas today for work, heads to Kansas Friday, back to Texas Mon.and Tues., then back to Utah. Crazy week ahead for him. Fun week ahead for us here in Utah.

The girls and I met my friend Michelle and her kids at Classic Skating today. Had so much fun visiting while kids played for hours. The temp outside when we left was 91, so we had to make a stop at Cold Stone to cool us off!! Tomorrow we are off to Lagoon. I truly believe I might collapse from exhaustion.

1 comment:

steve and lisa said...

Jill
Kelcey took the kids to Kung Fu & they LOVED it! Glad you are having a fun time with family! There is nothing better! Lisa