We left the zoo at 5:45, ate dinner on the 24th floor of our hotel in the Conceire lounge. We walked over to the Gaslamp Quarter at 8:00. We had to get ice cream at Ghirardelli. Even though it was the warmest night yet there, I still got the hot Chocolate since it's just so good!!
We woke up around 7:30, ate a yummy breakfast at the hotel, dropped Jen off at the SD airport at 9:30 and then started our drive back. We stopped in St. George Monday evening, and got to Jer's parents Tuesday at 2:00pm. Jer went back to the airport at 10:0pm cathing the red eye to Washington DC. We had such a wonderful vacation. I'm so grateful we are able to do fun things like this. The girls all traveled so well, and we loved having Jenny along. She had a great time and we made so many fun memories.








1 comment:
OK, I went off chocolate and sweets starting Monday. This looks WAY too yummy! We'll see how long I last.
Post a Comment