Monday, June 30, 2008

Molly is TEN months old!

Isn't this such a funny picture? Must have learned from Jer, already wanting caffeine!!

Molly turned 10 months yesterday! This month has been the best watching her learn and grow. Fun things she's done this last month.....

*crawling all over the place. She can really get moving fast now.If we say to her name while she's going she'll just start laughing, get going really fast and then fall over.
*this last week she's learned to pull herself up to sitting on her knees, and standing
*can now pull to standing position, three days later started crawling up the stairs
*when we first got to Utah she had a terrified reaction to Heidi(Jer's parents dog), now she can't get enough of her, crawling all over the yard to be by her.
*kicks herself right out of your arms when she wants to get down.
*actually says "DOG" and "Uh-Oh"
*Grandma Nancy gave Molly 2 haircuts in June
*has become a little flirt with those big, blue eyes
*4 more teeth are trying to come in. She will then have 12!!!! Crazy!!!
*has been a little grumpy due to teething
*not taking as long of naps, they are about 45 minutes 2 times a day
*loves all kids!!
*she has the most pleasant personality

Love you Miss Molly and can't believe how fast this first year is going by. You are so loved!!!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I am so glad that we got to spend such a fun visit with you all and see Molly learning so many new things!!! I loved holding her and seeing how cute she is when Barney comes on! I love the little bond between her and Kyle. Kenz, thanks for all the sandwiches and all you did to help the boys. You were such a great babysitter and buddy to them both. Madi, thanks for playing so well with both Kody and Kyle. I know it can be hard to play with a bunch of boys! We loved being with you all. I am so glad we got to be with Jer as well. You are all so fun to be with. We miss you already too!

Ashley said...

P.S. Jill, I enjoyed our nightly talks! :)

Todd and Megan said...

Molly sure is cute...looks like you guys have had the best trip this last month...I am so jealous!