We had a great time in Vegas.
Monday:Spent the morning swimming at the MGM. They have a great pool area, with a fun lazy river. We all had so much fun.(swim photos on Jen's camera, will download later) Around 2:30pm we started the walk down the strip. Stopped at M&M World and Coke store. Ate late lunch at Mon Ami Gabi(looks right out at Bellagio fountains) in the Paris hotel.
Tuesday:Ate a quick McDonald's breakfast. Had a bell hop get our luggage to store so we could swim rest of the day. We were at the pool from 10:00am to 2:30. I was so proud with my sunscreen application as no one got sunburned. Changed clothes, stopped at In & Out burger, so good!!! We stopped at the Disney outlet. Found great deals on all things Disneyland. Now it was time to get on the road for LA. Well, we didn't make it far as we stopped at the outlets with the big roller coaster(about 45 min outside Vegas). These are the indoor outlets, and they are so great. Wow, did the Coach outlet have the best deal. An additional 50%off of the sale price. So great!!! We didn't leave there until 8:00pm. Hit construction, and finally got to our hotel in Newport Beach at 11:20pm. Jen and Jer got things out and ready for the morning so they could hurry and leave for the drive to CBS studios for the 1:00pm taping for The Price is Right. They just called and they are number 86,87 in line for the show. I hope they get in. This is a dream of Jen's to attend the show.
The girls and I are going to hang out here in Newport today. We are off to breakfast. The girls are doing great, and Molly is the best. She just goes with the flow. Gotta love an easy baby!!!








5 comments:
You always seem to have a great time no matter where you are. Your trip sounds fabulous and I'm excited to have a chance to spend some time with you.
What fun! I grew up hanging out at Newport. Wish I were there!
Sounds like a blast you guys! I am so glad you got to have dinner with Dave is St. George. The boys and I were really jealous you were all together and we couldn't be there with you all. Thanks for thinking of him! I hate that ya'll are in California, yet so far away. :( You know San Francisco is so fun... I bet Jenny would LOVE it! I mean, who needs the Price is Right...right? No, I'm kdding. Actually, I think if Jer got on the show they wouldn't know what hit them. He would rock CBS's world. I mean they might actually offer the job as host to Jer and let Drew Carey "go". I hope they have some great t-shirts. AND I hope you sent them with a camera. Can't wait to see more highlights of your trip! Love you guys!!!
Sounds like lots of fun. Love your pictures too. I am so glad you included Jenny....she is an angel and I am sure the girls love having her along too. Can't wait to hear about The Price is Right...so hope they get on. Take care and love you lots.
We did a similar trip last year, Vegas, Southern CA, so much fun with kids!
Post a Comment