Sunday, June 29, 2008

Broadway in the Desert!

We spent a few, fun days in St. George this week to see the shows at Tuacahn, The Sound of Music and Les Mis. They were both wonderful!!! The cast was amazing, and they were first class productions. We all loved it!!! Thanks Dave for the tickets!!! We were all talking about how much money you've saved us over the years getting us all free tickets. We of course got in some shopping at the outlets(Children's Place Outlet sale most everything is $2.99 or under, also loved the Gymboree Outlet!!), and swimming. It was HOT down there, but not unbearable. The nights were very pleasant which made watching the show in the Tuacahn theater wonderful. Best moment was when my nephew, Kyle(age 3) leaned over to Ash during The Sound of Music and asked "Mommy, are these real people?" Guess we should have explained to Kyle that we were watching a musical. Poor kid wondered why we were sitting for so long watching these strange people. So Cute!!!(I'm upset I didn't get a photo of Ash and the boys down there, except swimming)




Photos of the cast!

4 comments:

Laurel said...

Looks like a wonderful trip and I haven't been to Tuacan yet, but would love to go. Hope you are traveling safely! Love you and loved the great visit with you. Take care.

The White House said...

You sure have made the best of your time out in Utah. You are going to need a vacation from your vacation.

Lynell said...

You have been one travelling family. I am so sad that I didn't see you while you were here. I haven't been too social lately. Ü

I am jealous of all of you wonderful adventures.

Jill Stones said...

Jill it was wonderful to visit with you at the movie. It is always nice to see you and your beautiful family! It sure makes me anxious for our baby girl. I think you have me convinced to do a blog. I will keep you updated. Have fun...Jill Stones