The girls and I spent a wonderful day with our friend Marianne and her sweet boys yesterday. It was a visit full of talking,laughter, and many tears. I loved listening to Mar talk about Rich. She has so much love for him and misses him dearly. She shared many of the sacred moments she and Rich had during his fight with cancer. It was a cherished moment for me hearing all these special moments they had, and she's still having now. She took us to Rich's gravesite. What a beautiful place, the view of the mountains is stunning. It's a beautiful site where they can be as a family reflecting on Rich's amazing life. I loved watching the boys run around having fun. Thank you Mar, for spending the time with us, and sharing many emotions with me. I cried on the drive back to my inlaws just thinking of you and the great faith you have in our Heavenly Father's eternal plan. I will be forever grateful for your example and friendship.
1 comment:
So happy you had that time together. Sounds like it was a wonderful day. When are you coming home?
Post a Comment