
We had a quick, very fun 2 day visit with family in Utah Saturday evening and Sunday. We left Salt Lake today and had a 6 hour flight to Honolulu.

The girls did so well on the flight. Kenz and Madi watched movies, played DS, and Molly was an Angel.

She just played, ate and slept. Many compliments were given as we got off the flight of what wonderful girls we have. I couldn't agree more. We arrived here at 4:00pm Hawaii time. It was a beautiful sunny day!

I can't believe our hotel room. It it amazing!! We have 3 balconies, 2 in the living room, and 1 in the bedroom. We can see the ocean from every angle. I just walked in the room and said WOW!!! It took my breath away. We walked in just as the sunset was starting.

BEAUTIFUL!!!! A huge fruit basket was sitting on the table with a letter welcoming us, addressed to Mr. Jeremy Jepperson. Kenzie said, "Dad you must be an important guy!!" I can't believe we are here. We met Jer's Convergys friends for dinner. Sleepy eyes hit the kids during dinner, and they just wanted to sleep. We just got back to the room and all three girls are out!!! It was a long travel day, but so worth it!!! My postings might be a day off since my laptop is still on Central time. I posted this at 10:35pm Hawaii time Monday March 3, but it says Tuesday the 4th.

4 comments:
I hope you can enjoy every minute of your vacation. The weather must feel amazing. I am glad your kids did so well on the long flight!
I wish I was there with you guys!!! Have a wondeful time!
Oh you are soo lucky!! Rod & went to Kawaui last May and I can't wait to go back!! Next time the kids will be going!! I love your blog and your girls are beautiful. I miss seeing you!!
How beautiful! Enjoy every second. I am so glad to hear the girls were wonderful on the flight. I know you will make the best memories....Love you all!
Post a Comment