
A big Happy Birthday to My wonderful Dad!!!! I love you Dad, You're the best!!!
It's 5:00pm and we are in the room getting ready for a big Awards dinner Jer's having for his employees tonight. Thought I'd hurry and post about today before we head out.

Jer and I really wanted the girls to see Pearl Harbor while here.

It's such an important piece of history. We toured the Pacific Aviation Museum, the USS Missouri, and the Arizona Memorial. The museum was neat telling the story of how the Japanese attacked us on Dec. 7, 1941.

Touring the ship was fun. I felt a little claustrophobic in the tight spaces, which is strange for me. Madi mentioned how this ship is not as nice as the Disney Cruise Ship. I had a fun laugh at that one. We were out there all morning. It was a gorgeous day, and HOT!!!! Molly slept while we toured the Missouri ship. I'm a little sad that we were standing directly in front of the Arizona Memorial for our family photo. I didn't realize it until we were on our way home.

We came back to the hotel for lunch then walked to the beach.


I can see how people are beach bums, I could totally be one. There is nothing more relaxing then sitting on the beach staring out at the beautiful ocean. It's even better sitting here in Hawaii!! I did ask Jer if there was ever a chance Convergys would need him to transfer here, and of course the answer was no. Oh well, it was worth asking!!

I better get ready for the dinner.
No comments:
Post a Comment