Jer and I took the girls on a drive after church to show them where we went to high school. Our families lived at Fort Sam Houston Army Post here in San Antonio. First stop was Robert G. Cole High School, our Alma Mater. Cole was 7th-12th grade when we attended, now there is a seperate Middle School.
A moment in the car(Kenzie was sitting in the 3rd row seat)
Jill:Oh girls, this building is where Daddy and I attended early morning Seminary.
Kenzie: You and dad met at a Cemetery!
Jill: No Kenz, I said Seminary! :)
Some photos of the kids taken yesterday








3 comments:
Jill,
Wow! I LOVED seeing that picture of our old house. I am the only one who has not been back to San Antonio since we moved so it has been soooo long or me. I was so excited when I saw it posted. It's funny because I was just telling Dave all about it the other night. It was so fun to show the picture to Dave and the boys. Thanks so much for posting it! I am enjoying all the pictures from Texas so much! I hope one day to go back and visit San Antionio with my little family and show them around too. I loved growing up there. Oh, I also loved your pictures from EZ's and I can't wait to see the Alamo one's but they don't seem to be working. Harley is getting so big. I love the pictures of all the girls. Just darling! So fun to see her. And Bev looks so beautiful. Her little boy is such a cutey! Happy St. Patrick's day girls! I love you all! Have fun with everyone!!!!
Your trip sounds like so much fun. I am g;ad you guys could visit home and show your kids all these neat places.
I loved this post! It was so great to see the new facade (well, new to me) of CHS, the new middle school (why didn't they give it its own name?), and the picture of my old house. I think the best part about that picture was the cat laying by the front door...somehow it seems appropriate. Thanks, Jill! I'm glad you guys are having a great time out there! I'm jealous!
Post a Comment