We went to a few lookout spots and drove up the coast. We stopped at Sunset Beach, Bonzai Pipeline, and Waimea Bay. There were some good waves and we loved watching the surfers. Madi got knocked over by a wave and laughed forever about it. Molly wasn't a fan of the waves close up, but loved watching from the beach.
At Waimea Bay we were able to see whales.
I'm so glad we were able visit Hawaii as a family. We will never forget this wonderful week. The girls were so great and had such a fun time!! Molly was a great little traveler this week, she just went with the flow. We loved watching the girls have fun!!! I thought once I saw Hawaii, I would be fine not going again, but I can't wait to get back. Thanks to Convergys for the wonderful vacation. Oh, and Grandma Barnard, we had the Coconut Ice Cream, it's wonderful!!! Slide show coming soon!








3 comments:
We loved Hawaii too. It is beautiful and a wonderful place to visit. We are going to buy a timeshare at Kauai and share it with Mindy and another family...so we can go every three years. I am very excited about that. This way the kids can use it if we can't and we can take grandkids etc....or all! Love the islands. Glad you are home safely and that the girls did so well on the trip. Love you!
You are making me miss Hawaii so much! Hopefully we will get our chance with the boys next February, since we missed out this year. I LOVE all your pictures. By the way Jill, you hair looks so beautiful. Are you glad you colored it now? It has lightened up so much. It matches your girls perfectly! I love it. Glad you made such wonderful memories. I was just telling mom, you guys seriously know how to have a good vacation! Love you! Glad you are back safe.
Glad your trip was wonderful and the girls did so well. Good luck adjusting to being back home again.
Post a Comment