Sunday, March 16, 2008

Remember The Alamo

In 4th grade Kenzie learned the story of The Alamo. She couldn't believe the Alamo was in San Antonio, and we'd never taken her there. I promised Kenz that this was the trip we'd go see it. So Saturday was our big venture to The Alamo. It was actually fun going since I haven't been in years, and to relearn the history of it all. Kenzie knew everything and it was fun having her tell us the story of the Alamo.
We then walked over to Rivercenter Mall, and saw "Horton Hears a Who" Did anyone see this movie yet? It was cute, but what was with the Pokemon like scene? Horton on Steroids!!!! Anyway, the kidos loved it! We walked on the Riverwalk to get some pictures, but by this point all children were ready to go home so our walk was quick. I do love downtown San Antonio, especially the Riverwalk. It was so beautiful out, and a very warm day. I love being back home!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Yeay! The pictures are working!!! I loved the Riverwalk Mall. All these picturesa are so fun!