Molly is growing up so fast. I keep reminding myself that we bring our babies into this world to give them life and watch them grow, but I want Molly to stay my little baby girl. We all have so much fun just being with her. She is just so amazing. Everyday I feel so grateful to have her in our family. This was a crazy month with all our travels and she did so great! What a wonderful little traveler. On our 6 hour flights to and from Hawaii, she just played and slept. While in Hawaii she was an angel baby. Just went with the flow, and loved looking at everything. The Asian tourists were amazed at her skin color and blue eyes. So many asked to take her picture. This week has been sad as she has been sick with a bad cold and so congested. Hoping she's back at 100% soon. Molly is just the best, sweetest baby girl!! We love you, Miss Molly!!
What she's been doing:
-nicknames...Miss Molly, Missy, Miss Miss, Molls, buddy, Madi loves to pop up and say Hello, Little Friend(Molly loves it)
-Weighs 19lbs.
-rolled from back to her tummy on March 10th. She had been trying for so long but couldn't get her arm to move. She was a bit stunned when it happened, so funny!
-now rolls all over. One minute she'll be lying there and the next minute she'll roll 3 feet.
-trying so hard to get moving. Pushes on her feet but goes nowhere.
-Has 2 huge honker top front teeth(left top Feb 28, right top March 5)
-those 2 huge honkers bite the heck out of me. Ouch!!!
-shows her frustration when you take something away from her(lets out a loud high pitched scream) to which the girls say"Oh, Molls let's use our inside voice"
-loves to be walked around, and take car rides
-still loves her bumbo, and also enjoys high chair
-sits up great
-grabs at anything and everything
-the night we arrived at my parents March 13, Joy was holding Molly, and when I came up to get Molly she reached her arms right out to me. I love that!
-is starting to noticed the ridiculously large flowers and bows I put on her head(loves to pull then down over her eyes)
-she passes everything back and forth, hand to hand
-she has recently become fascinated with her hands again. She loves to clasp them and just watch her hands together. So cute!!
-loves watching us clap our hands
-is fascinated by the vacuum and blow dryer
-puts everything in her mouth.
-loves grabbing at her spoon during meals
-enjoys rice cereal with green beans
-sort of liking carrots(still makes a face)
-enjoys books especially eating them
-tilts her head to look at things. It's really cute when she does this!
-looks for things when she drops it
-loves her sisters tons. Whenever she catches sight of Kenz and Madi her entire body starts wiggling and she starts squealing.
-loves when Jer makes up funny songs.
-loves to hang her head upside down while laying on my lap
-loves to chew on a toothbrush.
-finds all her toys or anything around her interesting
-still loving Exersaucer, loves bouncing up and down in it
-bobbles her head like a bobble head doll
-loves to look all around, doesn't snuggle as much anymore since she's always wanting to see what her surroundings are(except when she's just relaxed and ready to sleep)
-smiles at anyone who comes around
-still happy as can be
We are so very lucky to have Miss Molly, and even though it's hard to have her grow up, it's so wonderful to watch her learn and discover.








4 comments:
WHAT A SWEETIE!
Molly and Crew get the awards for easiest babies....Johnny said, "I was third and I was the best baby because I was ignored, so I knew it wouldn't do any good to cry." Do you believe that????? Only boy in the middle of 4 girls???? Molly is so cute and fun to read about the many things she is doing....Love to all!
Wow, it amazes me what they learn in just a few short months. My Mia is 3 months- I can't believe she'll be doing all that in such a short time. Unbelievable.
Molly looks like a china doll, I can see why the tourists were so adoring of her.
Wow, what a big girl! Molly, you better slow down! We miss you so much Molly!
Love you Molly,
Ash, Kody, and Kyle
Post a Comment