Monday, March 31, 2008

I think she said Hi!

Molly is always talking, and making noises. I will miss all the sweet baby noises as she grows. When she was a newborn she would make loud low deep voiced grunts. She still grunts a little when she stretches. She loves to hear herself talk, laugh, and do these new high pitched sounds what I call her trying to sing. So the other day Kenzie said that Molly said "Hi". I didn't hear it so I said it probably just sounded like it. Well, last night Jer was washing dinner dishes, Kenz and Madi were in bed, and Molly and I were sitting at the bar talking with Jer. Jer was making Molly laugh by saying Hi, pretty girl!!! She was on a giggling spree. Then Jer would just say HI! for a bit. Molly all the sudden said a high pitched Hi!!! At least we think it was Hi!!I wished I had video of it, that happens to be my one regret with Molly, not taking enough home video of her,a million photos, but not enough video. Anyway, I will try seeing if she'll do it again on video. I'll also try posting it. I don't seem to have good luck getting my videos to post.
A few other moments I forgot to mention for 7 months old

-she loves my jewelry. She goes into a trance when she sees my earrings or a necklace. She just attacks them.
-still loves playing with her feet. Loves to suck on her toes, or for us to kiss her toes
-and my most favorite thing is when ever she first wakes up and the first smile she gives when she sees me. I love it, it makes me so happy. She's done this since her very first smile at 1 month old, but I love in the last few months the added excited she does...smile,legs kicking, arms waving, so happy to see me.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Hi Jill. I didn't use the Auto-Fill option. I just made my own. I don't think my pictures were in the right order and I wanted them to be in chronological order. It takes quite awhile to put it together but well worth it! GOOD LUCK.